Milling Machine Capabilities
- Load material into dump trucks from front of machine
- Mill without loading material into dump trucks (mill and let lay)
- Mill up to a depth of 12"
- All Wirtgen 210 machines and Wirtgen 200 Side-Shifting machine are equipped with Multiplex grade control system
- All machines are equipped with automatic depth, grade, and slope control
Wirtgen 210 87" Micro-Mill
Our only Wirtgen 210 with an 87" drum is equipped with diamond teeth (not for diamond grinding) that has a 5/16" tooth spacing, which meets PennDOT's micro-mill specifications.
Reasons for Micro-Milling
- Prevents hydroplaning
- Provides traction and skid resistance
- Profile humps from "shoved" material at stop signs and traffic lights
- Profile rutting of asphalt
Need Further Clarification?
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Need a Project Completed?
If you have information on a project you need completing, please fill out our Zoho Form to request a free quote from one of our estimators.